Welcome to The Joint - Maple Grove! As your local chiropractor in Maple Grove, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Maple Grove chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. John McKeague, D.C.
Dr. John McKeague was born and raised in White Bear Lake. Through his early years he was actively involved in athletics, and helping out in the community. Following his graduation from High School he chose to attend Northwestern College in Roseville, MN and received a degree in Biology. While completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. John played football for the Eagles and was heavily involved in research as well as helping other students through tutoring programs. Once his undergraduate degree was finished Dr. John went to Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN to pursue his dream of being a chiropractor. While at Northwestern he was elected as the Vice President of the student senate and put in charge of acting as a liaison between the Chiropractic students and administration.
Dr. Steve Beilby, D.C.
Education: Northwestern Health Sciences University ‘01
Years Practicing: 11
Dr. Steve was born in Wisconsin but raised in Roseville, MN for most of his life. In his younger years, he played a lot of basketball amongst other sports. While getting ready to go off to Medical School, he suffered a back injury that led him to learn about the benefits of chiropractic which then resulted in him becoming a chiropractor himself. He attended school at Northwestern College and graduated in 2001 and has now been practicing for about 11 years.
Dr. Steve currently resides in White Bear Lake, MN. On his days off, he is always on the go. Whether he is getting out to hit a few rounds of golf or playing basketball with his buddies, he likes to stay as active as possible. He also enjoys disc golfing, playing/watching basketball and being an active member in his church community.
Dr. Kongcheng Lo
Education: Northwestern Health Sciences University ‘11
Years Practicing: 5
Dr. Kongcheng Lo was born and raised in St. Paul, MN. In his younger years, he played soccer, baseball and also enjoyed riding his bike around his neighborhood. Growing up he always wanted to become a doctor and that led him down the path to being a chiropractor. He attended school at Northwestern College and graduated in 2011 and has now been practicing for 5 years.
Dr. Lo still currently resides in St. Paul with his wife and three beautiful girls. Outside of work he enjoys going to their dance recitals, martial arts classes and participating in their Girl Scout troop as well as going on motorcycle rides when the weather is nice.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016DaneDo you think it’s possible to eat your back pain away? In other words, do you think that it’s possible for nutrition to affect your body so significantly that it can literally take away your back pain? Well, you’re about to find out the answer to that question. The State of Back Pain No one can deny ...
- April 5, 2016DaneAlmost everyone will battle back pain at some point in their lives. For some people, it’s just a part of growing older, but for some people, it can be a serious thing that can debilitate them and reduce their quality of life. There are certain risk factors you need to be aware of that put ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveThe holidays are so much fun. There are lights everywhere, light and happy music, comfy and delicious foods, and good moods galore. While the holiday season brings a ton of fun, it can also bring a bit of stress. In fact, while the holiday season is an emotional high for some, for others it is ...
- October 14, 2015GenevieveIn the midst of all the fitness and nutrition advice, you have likely heard that eating early in the day and eating often is good practice. While the advice is simple enough, you may wonder exactly why this practice is so good for the body. What difference does it make when I eat? How could ...
- September 30, 2015GenevieveWe all know that, in general, sitting is bad while standing and moving about is good. Our bodies were made to move, but in today’s world, we sit…and sit…and sit some more. We sit in front of the television or laptop. We sit and play on our phones. We sit on our commute. All that ...
- September 16, 2015GenevieveIn recent years, chiropractic care has become a hotter and hotter topic. As more people are finding major benefits to getting care, the number of people seeking this alternative form of healthcare is growing by the day. If you already get care, then you already know the good that it can bring to your life. ...
- September 2, 2015GenevieveSometimes it seems that there is nothing more satisfying than a midnight snack. Sneaking out of your bedroom into the dark kitchen, opening up the refrigerator, and choosing a sweet treat can be both comforting and habit forming. Though this little snack can seem harmless, it may be causing you to gain weight. Check out ...
- August 19, 2015GenevieveIt is that time of year again. You’ve bought brand new clothes, stocked up on school supplies, and been to meet the teacher night. School is beginning, and with it come the concerns of every school year. How will my child do this year? Will they make new friends? Will they be happy? Will they ...
- August 5, 2015GenevieveWhen it comes to working out, most of us are interested in 2 things: sculpting muscle and burning fat. Sometimes, we get into a pattern of thinking that says we have to workout really long and hard in order to achieve either or both of these goals. With the busy lives that we lead, that ...